On AndyFrams.com we use a model which is based on giving discounts to our visitors. We think it is a “win-win-win” model because:
- A customer can save money on their purchase.
- You, as a vendor, receive a sale. Discounts motivate customers to buy your product(s).
- We, as an affiliate, receive a commission.
In order to organize the process of giving discounts, we have to use a method that you might find abusive, which is direct linking to the specific page on your website, or the checkout page for each item.
* It is important to note that the technique is legal and they are not prohibited in any way on the ClickBank website.
But, if for any reason you are against our approach and do not want us to publish your discounts, please do the next steps:
- Create a new page with the name nodiscount.html anywhere on your website (for example, in the root of your domain). You need to do this to prove that you are the real vendor of the product and not a competing affiliate.
- Contact us by visiting our Contact page and fill the form with your ClickBank ID and a link to the page uploaded in Step 1.
We respect your opinion and will gladly remove your discount page from our website within 24 hours.